I was researching E-Cigarett's as a way to quit smoking.
That being said, I found a website that was expounding the virtues of using E-Cigaretts as a safer alternative to smoking and a possible way to quit!
The same site (which I personaly believe to be owned and operated by Regal Cig's) offered the company as a "saviour" which would send you a starter pack of everything you needed for only $4.95 S&H.
After I ordered, I found link's on the internet that basically stated that once they had your credit card number, if you did not return the entire order (less one cartridge or something to that effect) they would bill your credit card $119.00 (+ or -) plus about $60.00 for refill's on a regular basis. Unless I called their customer (lack of) service department for a return authorization number for return info. The clock start's cliking from the moment of shippment not receipt. If you do not return in time, you get stuck for the $119.00. If you do, and you only get to try one cartridge, you still get stuck with a restocking charge
Within 30 minutes of ordering, I called them back to cancel my order. The were having nothing to do with that idea and told me that the order was already processed and ready for shipment (after business hour's on a Friday evening so they could have stopped it if they wanted to!).
Unfortunatly, being a trusting (stoopid) individual, I did not read the term's and conditions that basically stated that once they had my credit card number I was basically SOL.
I was also asked "did I really expect to get $119.00 worth of product for$4.95?"
I called my credit card company about 40 minutes after I told them to cancel the order, told them the sad tale, was told that the $4.95 from these vultures had already been charged to my account. The Credit card company dissalowed the charge and at my request cancelled the card so they could no longer have access to the account.
I emailed their customer support (LOL) department and informed them that I considered the order cancelled and that could ship only at their own risk!
Guess what? I got an robo response with the same phone number that I used to cancell the order! Also, when I called to cancell and was told to go to heck, I asked to speak with a supervisor, surprise, none was available and I was promise one would call me back. Guess what has not happend?
Stay away from these rip off artist
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- E-Cigarette Starter Pack
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "Ordered item listed by Kaje722 on eBay 8/24 with USPS Priority delivery date of 8/29. Purchased this item after reviewing sellers positive feedback. That listing stated item to be..."
- "Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer. Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my..."
- "This is a copy of my 3rd attempt this month to ask for my income due on July 23rd 2016 Date: 2016-08-29 11:24 GMT-04:00 Subject: Customer Mounir EL AZHARI: Not really interesting..."