Regal Cigs - Regal Cig's Free E-Cigarette Trial Scam
I was researching E-Cigarett's as a way to quit smoking.
That being said, I found a website that was expounding the virtues of using E-Cigaretts as a safer alternative to smoking and a possible way to quit!
The same site (which I personaly believe to be owned and operated by Regal Cig's) offered the company as a "saviour" which would send you a starter pack of everything you needed for only $4.95 S&H.
After I ordered, I found link's on the internet that basically stated that once they had your credit card number, if you did not return the entire order (less one cartridge or something to that effect) they would bill your credit card $119.00 (+ or -) plus about $60.00 for refill's on a regular basis. Unless I called their customer (lack of) service department for a return authorization number for return info. The clock start's cliking from the moment of shippment not receipt. If you do not return in time, you get stuck for the $119.00. If you do, and you only get to try one cartridge, you still get stuck with a restocking charge
Within 30 minutes of ordering, I called them back to cancel my order. The were having nothing to do with that idea and told me that the order was already processed and ready for shipment (after business hour's on a Friday evening so they could have stopped it if they wanted to!).
Unfortunatly, being a trusting (stoopid) individual, I did not read the term's and conditions that basically stated that once they had my credit card number I was basically SOL.
I was also asked "did I really expect to get $119.00 worth of product for$4.95?"
I called my credit card company about 40 minutes after I told them to cancel the order, told them the sad tale, was told that the $4.95 from these vultures had already been charged to my account. The Credit card company dissalowed the charge and at my request cancelled the card so they could no longer have access to the account.
I emailed their customer support (LOL) department and informed them that I considered the order cancelled and that could ship only at their own risk!
Guess what? I got an robo response with the same phone number that I used to cancell the order! Also, when I called to cancell and was told to go to heck, I asked to speak with a supervisor, surprise, none was available and I was promise one would call me back. Guess what has not happend?
Stay away from these rip off artist
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "This is my second Pocket Hose. The first one lasted about 3 months prior to springing a leak. This one lasted 5 uses and popped this time. ..."
- "I bought a 2005 Durango from this company. I had made the decision after buying crappy cars from less reputable competition. It had 100k miles and was definently priced at..."
- "Please some one help i bought 2 bedsets from farmingdale location in march 2015.king bed came without middle supporting legs. And missing night stand.call customers service like god 18 times.can..."
- "I am currently STILL waiting to complete my purchase online! At twenty minutes after clicking "buy" still "adding" my purchase to my cart! I feel like the put products on..."
- "We purchased Hemnes 8-drawer chest in IKEA College Park, MD, together with delivery and assembly. During assembly the bottom wasn't tied up to the upper part (as it should have..."